Thursday, January 8, 2009

KL here comes jsnagon!

In search of a fresh new beginning,i've decided to spend some of my rather long holiday period in a new place - KL. In less than an hour to go,I'll take my leave from my hometown. Come to think of it, i didn't feel as bad as i first predicted. Perhaps in a few days time, the 'homesick' feeling will slow creep into my mind, but for now i'm perfectly happy to leave Ipoh. HAHA

It's the first time i'm going down to KL all by myself. MOM! I'M A GROWN UP NOW! lol.. Staying in my cousin's place is a temporarily plan.In my previous visits to KL, it has been mostly shopping,but this time coming,i'm searching for a job. the pay in KL in higher and the new surroundings will stop me from being bored hehe.. The place that i'll most probably work in is Sunway Pyramid. nice... I love it there.. for some reason i just like the atmosphere in Sunway.. it's just lovely.. Mayb u guys should go there sometime :) trust me you won't regret it

hmmmph..the planning of going to colleges and universities is driving me carzeeeee!! thats why i'm going to klcc this weekend to attend the edu fair.. LOL I surely hope it'll help me make up my mind, so i can stop having my hands full with all the education problems.. Wish me luck guys... If u'r going down to KL this weekend then try and spot me in KLCC .. WAkakaka!! Oops look at the time.. Look like i gotta run now.. Have a nice friday and of course a fantastic weekend guys ! ~jAsNaGn

No comments: