Thursday, January 8, 2009

1 a.m ?!?

LOL! it's me again... Gosh look at the time..it's already reaching 1a.m... it's way past my bedtime... Perhaps i need my mom to give me a bottle of Dumex or Enfagrow milk so that i can close my eyes and sleep like a 3 year old kiddo. All i need now is the strength to keep myself away from blogger.com... Man!, am i hooked up to blogging lately...haha! All thanks to my mom,mun yee. After looking at her blogs(which are in chinese!), it kinda inspired me to start my own personal blog. Atleast now, i have the opportunity to share my thoughts with someone..

Life after my bedtime is purely torturing!! It's worst than my afternoon life.. Everyone is asleep now.. Yet jasonagon is still busy crappin stuff on his blog. Swt... I'm all alone in my room,sneazing my nose off because of the freaking cold air-cond that is blowing right at me! I'm gonna be sick tommorow for sure...

HAHA! I never thought that i would see daddy Fong online at 1 a.m in the morning.. i just managed to chat with her for just a short period of time..(more than enough i guess). Maybe this is a chance for me to recapture some of the things i did the whole day. Hmm.. let's see, i woke up at 9.30... bla bla bla.. watch tv, online, blog, check my friendster account, and sms-ing with my mommy.. then in the evening i went for football, in which i got terribly hurt..! i just feel like Screwing up that guy who made my nose bleed.. LOL.. just joking :P (accidents do happen in sports ehh?) hehe..

YES!!! yeah man!!! my eyes are finally feeling awefully tired! can hardly open up my eyes now... guess i'll have to end this blog here!.. see Ya!*! ^^ ~jAsnAgoN

2 comments:

Monie said...

huiyo, u hurt ur knees a? kesian..xD

jasonagon said...

yeah noh... hehe.. a bad bad day leh.. LOL