Thursday, January 8, 2009

BloodY~

What a nice and sunny evening.. just perfectly suitable for an evening of sports! Just like any other day, i'll cycle to a field near my house to play football with my gang of footballers.. Man.. they are so darn good at football! how i wish i'm as skilled as them.. lol!

Anyway, the match started at 6.45p.m as usual. Just minutes into the match, i got kicked in the knee by two different players! How awful was that..?? Thus i have no choice but to take a short rest, when the bleeding of my knee stopped, i resume that game filled with passion and anger. Things could not have gotten any better,just as i was challenging for tha ball, i got wacked in the face but the same person's elbow! My nose was bleeding like hell,i thought i was in a major problem.. but then, thankfully i was OK ! Yeappy!..

It makes me wonder though, does the guy hate me or it's a bad day for me?!!? I'm so bad lucked today until i slipped on my way up the staircase! I hope no one cursed me today.. hehe All i can say is i had a "not so nice'" thursday.. ~JasNagoN

No comments: