Thursday, January 8, 2009

Evergreen?



EVergreEN.. in dictionary terms means remain green all year round. Obviously in our Malaysia,it's a hundred percent green all year round. Some our our compatriot like me for instance, wish that evergreen in Mas will seize from reality. Sometimes i'm just tired of the blazing heat from the scorcing sunlight.. For me, personally I love SNOW!!! when i think of snow, it just reminds me of the festive season.. For instance, christmas and the new year! I mean.. who doesn't love snow right ?!?? For most Malaysian or South-east asians,surely will hope for snow once in a while. Don't cha?!?? I heart snow so much that i would do anything to see snow! The only thing that is stopping me from admiring the beauty of those snow flakes falling down from above is my financial status. It's such a pity that i couldn't afford to spend my christmas period in the western countries..! No doubt that spending a christmas in the UK is one of my all time dream. As a matter of fact it's on my wishlist all year through HAHA!.. Anyone who is willing to sponsor my spendings to UK? hehe.. i hope so... In fact, i should pray hard that my dream of going to a rather more sophisticated yet beautiful country like NYC or London will be realised ! I have faith in the lord that my prayers will be answered in the near future.. When there is snow.. evergreen will not happen all year round.. lolXxXxxx... the view of trees being covered in snow is nothing but a trully fantastic view..!! Magnificento ! Hope the chance will come soon!.... ~ JASONGON

No comments: