Friday, November 12, 2010



When u see this picture... all you can see is an emo fagot... taking picture of himself.. well... that's ME by the way.. HAHA! why am i so emo?? so many stuff that makes me emo right now.

I jst can't concentrate on my studies :( all i have in my mind is just relaxation OH MY GOSH!! when i see people studying, deep down inside of me, i feel guilty to my mommy and daddy.. they spend so much on me... yet i'm still playing a fool in my first year of under-graduate.
There are modules like...
Thermodynamics (when i step into the class, i get thoughts like "whats in the world is this shit?!?" that keeps appearing in my mind, sleep in class or couldn't make it in time for the 9a.m class SHEAT!!) ... Mechanics of solid(The lecturer hates me for some reason, maybe coz i went and ask him stupid questions like wat's young modulus) ...
Engineering maths ( the work just keeps pilling up and i just can't find a way to finish the work gosh!! im a lazy ass GUESS WAT? now i even have maths ASSignments to gao dim) ... design and manufacture ( can't even figure out to draw everything by myself, i epend on my friends too much)
And i spend more time on basketball than my studies... i seriously wanna study at times... BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND THE MOTIVATION TO DO SO!!
HOLY.... already 1a.m. and i still have to go for the freaking workshop at shah alam on saturday morning at 7.30a.m !!! UNTIL FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE EVENING!!! GOSH!!! god please send an angel to help me, send me blessings and prepare 911 coz i need it..


CONCLUSION: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING is freakin PACKED!! WORST STILL i don't even have time for girls... LOL.. just joking... who needs girls when you have your very ownStudio XPS HAHA!

chaozZz... jason out!!!

Jasonagon

No comments: