Saturday, November 13, 2010

tired, exhausted, down and out..!




So so tired today! On the way to Shah Alam i slept in the bus, during lunch i slept on the table, on my way back to uni slept in the bus... whole day i was so so tired that i can sleep the whole day seriously XP It's a saturday for heaven sake, yet i have to start this day by waking up at 6.40a.m. !! that's totally outta the question :( aiyo... and there is was hoping to have atleast 8 hours of sleep.. sad sad..
Phew.... finally the day is almost up and i can have my long awaited beauty sleep.. and pray that these panda eyes will swift away... Was back in uni at 6p.m. from shah alam for the welding practical exercise...
Oh yeah, the welding process at the workshop was kinda scary at first before i got the hang of it.. The flame was so so hot until my face was like it went dipping into the water.. and the metal was like 1400 degrees celsius..!! even with safety gears and stuff like that, i felt every single bit of that 1400 degrees celsius heat..
For the first time i was so chicken that i almost urinated my pants. In my entire life, i finally melted a metal.. i saw it with my naked eye... the melting of the metal was rather intriguing though.. haha!! gosh it was bloody hot weyh..! Fuh, luckily it's not as hot as i am XP
After those metal welding, it's finally my turn to experience the most dangerous practical of the day!! cutting metals with oxy-fuel torches... cutting metal was still alright..... but starting the flame was scary coz i have to literally put my hand under the head of the blade to make a spark for the ignition... OMG99!!
Well.... at the very least i learnt a lot from it, experienced new stuff that i'll use quite often in my ever so long engineering career :)
Alamakie, some more Itu malai ren.... whole day pray there.. jiiii... haha even having my lunch(lunch was provided by them) i have to hear their concert the whole time.. sad sad sad.... XP no offense thought keke :) but still managed to grap myself some precious sleeping time during lunch time MUAHAHHA
hehehe.. basically that sums up my whole hectic day... hahaZ

Jasonagon

No comments: